THE PROCESS – EIGHT STEPS TO A LIFETIME OF ADVENTURE!
- CHOOSE THE SIZE THAT BEST SERVES YOUR NEEDS: You have two choices!
Full size vans
- DECIDE IF YOU WANT YOUR VAN TO FIT INSIDE YOUR GARAGE!
The V-top goes on all the low roof vans listed below (NOT on ANY high roof vans).
- CHOOSE YOUR MODEL: Here are your choices:
Full size vans:
- CONTACT OUR LOCAL DEALER FOR FLEET PRICING AND FREE DELIVERY OF YOUR VAN!
- HOLD YOUR PLACE IN LINE!
To hold your place in our production line (we are currently running 6 to 9 months out on our builds), send us a $1,000 deposit ($900 of that is refundable up until the time we order parts and begin the build).
- DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT IN YOUR VAN!
Standard floor plan packages (most popular option):
Pop Top (with or without bunk)
NOTE: Because our standard packages have been fabricated repeatedly, your build time (two to 6 weeks) and cost are substantially reduced. Also, if you ever decide to sell your van, the standard package is the most popular and familiar to potential buyers.
GTRV custom vans are built on a time and materials basis.
You talk us through your Wish List and options; working in stages together, we create and submit floor plans, elevations, and cost estimates for your approval.
- BE PATIENT – WE’RE BUILDING YOUR VAN (this can be hardest part!).
When it is time to order parts for your van, we’ll ask for a larger, non-refundable deposit. As the build progresses, we’ll send progress reports, pictures and Invoices for remaining funds.
- COME TO MEET AND PICK UP YOUR VAN (the easiest part)!
Schedule a time to come pick up your new camper! You will get the introduction, the walk through and all the instructions. You will also get your THREE-YEAR GTRV WARRANTY on parts and all the manufacturer’s warranties on your appliances. The final 10% payment is due at this time and then, you're off!
QUESTIONS ALONG THE WAY
When you have questions, we are only a phone call away.